What has happened so far:
- Olympic Gold Medalist, Simone Biles spoke at one of our convocations.
- I was able to see one of my favorite worship bands perform. (Elevation Worship)
- After not having a roommate for the first two weeks a girl transferred from another dorm. I was nervous at first but she is pretty great!
- I have met people from all over the world. Including Bermuda, South Korea and India.
- My classes are going pretty well. I have decided that I will never get Biology, but other then that I am loving all of my other classes.
- I met with my career counsellor who was just one of the most helpful and encouraging people I have ever met.
What I am looking forward too:
- I have an audition tomorrow to be on the campus worship band. It is an amazing band, with amazingly talented people. The opportunity alone is a blessing! I am not as nervous as most but considering there are over 1,200 people that try out each year and they only take about 35 people (approx.) of that, the nervousness is understandable.
- At the end of the month I have a few information/recruitment meetings. One with the FBI! I can not wait!